Monday, October 13, 2008

WE HAVE THREE WINNERS!

Thank you everyone for your comments and linking to my blog! So very kind of you! This has been a lot of fun! I wish I had time to make one for each and every one of you!

So I had a total of 41 entries, and here are the winners!!


Congratulations!

#9 - SarahAnne!!
#12 - Jim and Marji!
#23 - SarahAnne - well, she can't win twice, so I'll grab another number...


#26 is...

Amber!

Congratulations!

Please email me your picture, text, and any special requests (color, font, size, photo color...)

My email is: simplyhappydesigns at gmail dot com.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION AND SUPPORT! YOU'RE THE BEST!

1 comment:

SarahAnne said...

Yay! It is a serious understatement to say that I don't ever win anything. This makes me believe there is hope in the world afterall, LOL!

Sorry about the double-win. Glad you chose someone else or I would have had that hanging over my head for eternity!