Tuesday, October 7, 2008

High School Musical 3 Movie Party Invitation!


So my daughter Haley (who is NINE!) is a massive High School Musical fan! For MONTHS she's been planning on having a party with her friends to go and see the movie together. Of course I couldn't resist the opportunity to make a funky invite for her to give to her 12 friends! She took some pictures this summer of her with all of her HSM stuff, so I put this on the invite to personalize it. You can personalize it with a picture of your daughter (I say daughter, because really - is there a 10 year old boy that is dying to go see this movie?), or I can enlarge the text to fill the entire invite. What a fun idea!

1 comment:

DANIELDOOZ said...

Very cute Cathy! I finally sat down to read my emails and catch up after our weekend away...realized I just missed your contest deadline. Bummer. But, I am interested in a holiday card. We'll talk later!